It is an intensive English program designed to help you become confident in speaking in real life and in business by professional instructors trained by the Teaching and KEYSTONE Curriculum Development team according to the Situational Language Teaching Method.
It is the same as the General Communication Skills course, but it features 6 hours of 1: 1 lessons per day. 1: 1 Personalized English lessons provide lessons for students with weaknesses or lessons in custom classes. The process is recommended for those who want to get the maximum benefit in a short period of time.
This course is for students from 7 to 15 years old. In order to increase your satisfaction through an efficient and thorough management system, we limit the number of students to 10% of the total number of students. By limiting the enrollment quota, the English education environment is further enhanced and focused.
The Guardian English course is designed for parents and can be tailored to the level and needs of their parents.
|07:00-08:00||Weather, breakfast and class preparation|
|08:00-12:00||1st Class||Morning Classes|
|12:00-13:00||Lunch and rest|
|13:00-17:00||5th Class||Afternoon Classes|
|17:00-18:00||Dinner and rest|
|18:00-20:00||9th Class||Optional lessons and individual lessons|
|21:00-||Individual study and sleep|
- KEYSTONE courses and classes start every Monday.
- KEYSTONE trainees must take at least one week of classes in accordance with the selected course schedule.
- Classes and instructor changes are available every Wednesday, and may not be changeable depending on the school schedule.
- Course changes must be made in consultation with the office manager, which may incur additional costs.
- If a regular class is missed more than once a week without a prior authorization, the class will be automatically canceled and you will not be able to participate in the 4-week class and will need to reapply later.
- KEYSTONE certificates will not be issued if attendance is less than 90%.