A course that helps students to have confidence in English speaking in real life and work areas by a professional lecturer who has received self-training and language communication approach aimed at internalizing English.
Aiming at the internalization of English In the 1: 1 class, students are provided with a more intensive and customized lesson in areas other than the four basic areas of English.
The YLE English course is designed to improve the basic ability to listen, understand, write, and speak English naturally through classroom instruction in seven areas of speaking, listening, reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation for kindergarten and elementary school students.
This course is designed for parents, family or guardians, and you can enroll to other courses depending on your level and needs.. In addition to the basic curriculum such as vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, reading and writing, students also get opportunities to learn English in a more interesting ways including learning English songs, video clips and other special designed classes which allows children to learn English in a fun environment.
|07:00-08:00||Weather, breakfast and class preparation|
|08:00-12:00||1st Class||Morning Classes|
|12:00-13:00||Lunch and rest|
|13:00-17:00||5th Class||Afternoon Classes|
|17:00-18:00||Dinner and rest|
|18:00-20:00||9th Class||Optional lessons and individual lessons|
|21:00-||Individual study and sleep|
- KEYSTONE courses and classes start every Monday.
- KEYSTONE trainees must take at least one week of classes in accordance with the selected course schedule.
- Classes and instructor changes are available every Wednesday, and may not be changeable depending on the school schedule.
- Course changes must be made in consultation with the office manager, which may incur additional costs.
- If a regular class is missed more than once a week without a prior authorization, the class will be automatically canceled and you will not be able to participate in the 4-week class and will need to reapply later.
- KEYSTONE certificates will not be issued if attendance is less than 90%.