IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is a test system on the English language administered in over 100 countries around the world. It is designed to assess the English language ability of people planning to study or migrate. It is an ability assessment test that measures the four areas of language: listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
The TOEIC course is an exam preparation course for students who need official English proficiency for employment or students who need to earn a short-term goal score. The focus is on improving the basic GRAMMAR, VOCABULARY, LISTENING, WRITING and SPEAKING skills based on the daily TOEIC practice.
- Assignment based on level test results
- The lessons are based on the mock exam, taking 1SET simulations a day.
- Classes are conducted by TOEIC dedicated instructors.
- You can prepare for the latest trending TOEIC exam by updating the latest exams on a frequent basis
- You can keep up with the latest exams to prepare for the latest trending TOEIC exam.
- Full simulation test once a month
- Completion of the official certification examination on the 11th week after entrance and free transportation to the test center
- Conditional admission is possible in conjunction with the Georgian College of Canada.
- If the MASTER course is canceled more than twice a week without a prior authorization, the class will be automatically canceled and students will not be able to participate in the 4-week class.
|– Students who are new to TOEIC
– TOEIC Student with less than 500 points
| L – Dictation
|– TOEIC Students aiming for high scores
– TOEIC 500 points or above students
| L – Dictation