- All applications must be submitted at least four weeks before the start of the course, along with a copy of your passport with the enrollment fee (100,000 won, non-refundable) and application form.
- Acceptance Letter can be issued after payment of the enrollment fee.
- Prospective trainers must provide advance notice of food allergies, diseases, and physical disabilities.
- All tuition fees must be paid in full two weeks before the start of the program. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of registration and you are solely responsible for this.
- After registering, please book for tickets through an agency.
- Students must leave the dormitory on the designated date and start the course on the date specified on the application form.
- When changing course and dormitory room types, you must decide with the local manager beforehand.
- Prospective students must be familiar with and agree to the academy’s regulations, living arrangements and refund policies.
For tuition of less than 4 weeks, tuition will be based on the following criteria.
1 week: 40% tuition for 4 weeks tuition
2 weeks: 60% tuition for 4 weeks tuition
3 weeks: 80% tuition for 4 weeks tuition
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!